Main Coon Mix
At times we believe favors the dead
Female – spayed
Main Coon Mix.
DOB: EST 4/3/11
– Should do well in a home with older children and/or dogs.
– Does not get along with other cats.
– Surrendered to PAWS because she did not adjust to new baby.
A little love who’s so friendly and curious that it’s hard to take a picture of him. Once he spies you, he will trot over, politely but firmly demanding attention. If you want to take a picture to show your friends, here are some tips.
– Have your camera or cell phone ready.
– When he comes over to meet you, try distracting him with a toy. It won’t work but go ahead.
– Take a picture of a furry little face squished against the lens. Or acknowledge that the volunteer who took his picture for the website did a pretty awesome job under challenging circumstances, and show that picture to your friends!
You can stop by and try to take photos during our open hours.